Re: AMC
jondrell
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am so happy that my Verizon subscription and 2 year agreement is running out in January.

You drop AMC and I will drop you Verizon!

Never been so **bleep** off in all my life, you guys are money hungry scumbags!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
FiOStech75
Enthusiast - Level 3

... and who do you think is at fault that ALA CARTE doesnt exist?

The stations ! lol

geekpower
Seriously. There are no less than FIVE (5) shows on AMC that my wife and I watch - more than any other channel. Not to mention how much I watch IFC. And given that this was part of the basic cable package when I signed up for service, I wouldn't think twice about dropping Verizon. There would be no point in keeping an account with them.
0 Likes
redroses18827
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon seems to be dropping more them just AMC, also WE TV, Sundance and a few others.  If Verizon does this especially AMC I will like many others delete my services.  AMC is one channel my family watches constantly.  I am so upset by this.  Smiley Mad

0 Likes
felix2460

Keep AMC!!!

0 Likes
Re: Amc off Fios?
droplette
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please say it isn't so.  
I have been a loyal Verizon customer for several years and have recommended countless friends and family to Verizon, especially in recent months when Direct TV was threatening to get rid of AMC.   I guarantee you that I will cancel all of my Verizon services, TV, Internet, Telephone, and Wireless phones if Verizon goes forward and cancels one of our very favorite channels.

I hope that you will reconsider this choice.

Re: Amc off Fios?
jondrell
Enthusiast - Level 1

Looks like I am dropping Verizon, glad my contract is up in January.

Comcast or Direct TV here I come!

0 Likes
Colledge71

Why on earth would you drop AMC??  Drop MTV or VH1.....any other of the dozens of crap channels!!  Please keep AMC on, I would hate tdroop Verizon due to stupid choices.  There are very few channels with quality programming, cable is not worth the money as is without you dropping good channels.

0 Likes
I WILL IMMEDIATELY CANCEL ALL V ERIZON SERVICES! Verizon dropping AMC?
JeffAnt

Verizon, If you think about dropping AMC ..I will IMMEDIATELY  drop Verizon. I pay Verizon  200 Dollars a month for Internet, Cable and Phone. ANC is the ONLY channnel that  I always watch!  I can save a whole bunch of money and do better with Sprint Cell Phone, and Comcast Cable. The TV and Cable shows are mostly trash. AMC is the best!

I will also tell all my neighbors to do the same. Jeff Ant

0 Likes
Re: AMC
FiOStech75
Enthusiast - Level 3

People !!!! Verizon is not dropping AMC because they dont feel like carrying the channel. They are fighting AMC because AMC is asking for more money per subscriber !!!!! That means from YOU !!!!! Verizon knows how many million people watch AMC, they wont give up the station, but you are empowering AMC to increase your own monthly bill !!!

Holy Moley. Im losing my faith in humanity, I thought we had intelligence. 

0 Likes