Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
CCAZE5279

DO NOT DROP The AMC channel, if  Verizon drops channel will go to Time Warner Cable

0 Likes
Re: Amc off Fios?
Hubrisnxs
Legend

www.keepamc.com

Start the emails NOW

mangelis

If Verizon drops AMC I will definitely drop Verizon and go with a carrier that has AMC. The Walking Dead is that good of a show and I really could care less which provider I get it through. Be smart Verizon, keep AMC. I am one of at least 5 million viewers. Do you really want to lose that many viewers?

0 Likes
gibby4

I sincerely hope you dont remove AMC from our channel list! That is unfair and poor business. There is a lot of great programming on AMC and as a customer I demand that you do not remove AMC. KEEP AMC ON!

0 Likes
von007
I really like am there r a lot of good programs that I watch. Its important to me like lifetimei switched because: its a better might consider an alternative. Keep Am
0 Likes
Re: keep amc
WalkingDeadFan1
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is exactly why this country is in so much trouble, corporations making so much money, and never satisfied, always wanting more. Whats wrong, Verizon execs need newer bigger private jets?  Newer fancier cars? You all are quick to point the finger at eachother, both the service providers, and the TV stations. Lets face the facts here, you BOTH are greedy. You have to make your customers pay for your greed? in the end this will come back to bite you. Keep AMC or lose me, and everyone else I know, who is a fan of this show, and station. I will be broadcasting this on twitter and facebook as well.

mrshea
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just wanted to add my two cents as well - We are two months into a 2 year contract and if AMC is dropped we will cancel regardless of any early termination fee's.

AMC is really the only channel we seriously watch these days.

Verizon you are crazy!  Pay up you cheap jerks!

0 Likes
GardenStateGirl
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree with everyone, we had an agreement with Verizon, and we pay allot just to watch tv, this channel was apart of our package as well, so you drop this channel and we will also DROP YOU!  So sick of this stuff, really, we should not be even asking, Optimum didn't pay there bills and dropped channels what is Verizon's excuse, this doesn't fly with me not one bit, I will not be bundling no time soon and will drop ASAP if you drop this channel all bets and agreements will be a no go!

0 Likes
GardenStateGirl
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why are you guys doing this to us, unbelievable!!! We will drop you like the other cable provider we had, and allot of my friends and family will drop you too!

0 Likes
Foxymama1

Don't even think of dropping AMC, it's one of a few worth watching. Drop MTV or any and all of the shopping networks. Again, don't even think of dropping AMC.

0 Likes