Re: Amc off Fios?
Indianoutlaw
Enthusiast - Level 1

Really???????? You did see all the people that droped dish because they lost amc. Drop them and i will find another provider that wont or just use netflix and save a ton of money I will just get everthing a year late. AMC FX and SYFY is the only 3 cable channels I watch so why would I keep FIOS if I cant watch them all.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
darkforces
Enthusiast - Level 2

Our familys has many shows that we enjoy watching on AMC. Please don't drop it.  A couple months ago I resigned with Verizon because you carry AMC.

0 Likes
kradnam

OMG VERIZON, don't jump, your life is worth living, it will get better, I mean seriously KEEP AMC. Hell i bet half of verizons employees would leave verizons service and go with dish or brighthouse just to keep AMC. Now I know alot of Channels had problems with brighthouse due to them charging customers for channels that were supposed to be free, but don't tell me verizon is doing the same thing? if so, I want my money back.....

0 Likes
Re: Amc off Fios?
Hubrisnxs
Legend

a moderator posted this earlier.  apparently they have a big discussion going on.. check it out'

Please join the discussion at http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-TV-Programming/AMC-and-Verizon/m-p/504613

0 Likes
KEEP AMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
paul1012

Do NOT be like all the others and be dumb by not carring AMC.  If you drop AMC then you will see my accout moving to ATT or any one who has AMC.

0 Likes
Do not drop amc please
JLara1
The walking dead is my favorite show. It's a Sunday family tradition now, I would highly consider switching cable providers if amc is taken away. Verizon is great and I love it the way it is. Please don't take away AMC
0 Likes
Alcdckrsn1
Don't cancel AMC, I love that channel. Walking dead talking dead. It's a lot of shows and old movies that I love in thus channel.
0 Likes
taz1005
  • If Verizon drops AMC we will have to look elsewhere as my husband wacthes 90% AMC and we both love "The Walking Dead" . . . . . .  . . . Verizon please keep AMC 
0 Likes
NoDeadNoMe
Enthusiast - Level 1

I really don't care who's getting any extra money. I just had my whole Verizon FIOS package installed and SPECIFICALLY asked two of VERIZON'S employees if AMC is and will be available. 

MY STANCE WILL REMAIN THE SAME AS MY NAME!!!

NO DEAD NO ME

We need to stand united. Keep the phones ringing and the internet buzzing! Send the message LOUD AND CLEAR.       NO DEAD NO CUSTOMERS.

dropping AMC
pcprauso

I have been a customer for 6 years.    i hated comcast but will return if they drop AMC.         I hope that the people who make these decisions pay attention to these posts but I think they are the same people who made thiss decision for DISH.  

0 Likes