Switch Account

Verizon dropping AMC?

SOLVED
Copper Contributor Nobycane
Copper Contributor
Message 11 of 513
(7,712 Views)

Let your voices be heard! They heard mine!

www.keepamcnetworks.com

I am in a 2 year contract with them, but if they change my service, that should void my contract. I will leave, too! They've dropped way too many channels and raised the price!

Contributor robenole
Contributor
Message 12 of 513
(5,385 Views)

Saw the same thing. Tried to log on to the web site they flashed but it doesnt link to Verizon like it is suppose to. If they drop it, we will drop Verizon. TV, internet, and phone.......itching to do it anyways.

Contributor Linsey
Contributor
Message 13 of 513
(5,381 Views)
**bleep** Verizon!!! Just saw the banner while watching walking dead too. I can't switch because it's part of the package where I live. I will be so **bleep** if Verizon drops amc!!!
Copper Contributor FiOStech75
Copper Contributor
Message 14 of 513
(5,367 Views)

Holy cow calm down. If AMC said they want $50 per subscriber, Verizon should just give it to them?. At least understand how these things work before firing off clueless commentary. Then you are the same people who complain when your bills go up. This is all part of negotiations, Verizon knows exactly how many people watch these channels. Pretty sure they wont be losing AMC.

Contributor robenole
Contributor
Message 15 of 513
(5,366 Views)

bye bye Verizon

Contributor hgse93
Contributor
Message 16 of 513
(5,363 Views)

I hope that they don't drop AMC, I really like FiOS.  However, LOVE the Walking Dead!

Contributor kjclouden
Contributor
Message 17 of 513
(4,990 Views)

Dear Verizon,

I've just been informed that there is a possibility of you dropping AMC. 90% of my favorite programming is on AMC. I'm afraid you will losing not only myself and family as loyal customers, but also a couple of friends I've recommended Fios to as well. Please do everything in your power to keep AMC. Look at what happened to Dish when they lost them for the few weeks. It was't pretty.

Copper Contributor richardka
Copper Contributor
Message 18 of 513
(4,966 Views)

I love Verizon, but if they get this nit pickty channel stuff....   I will drop my fios bundle\and wireless if they do something this crazy

Contributor Har
Contributor
Message 19 of 513
(5,316 Views)

YOU DID SEE A MEESAGE. Go to www.keepamc.com and send Verizon a message to keep AMC.

Contributor jasbur
Contributor
Message 20 of 513
(5,312 Views)

Does anyone know whe this is supposed to happen?

I'll need to make sure I switch my service before then.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.