Contributor
Message 61 of 513
(1,380 Views)

Verizon - don't drop AMC or I will drop verizon and go back to comcast

Contributor GGM
Contributor
Message 62 of 513
(1,446 Views)
If you drop AMC then we are cancelling our verizon services for good!
Contributor alittleoutthere
Contributor
Message 63 of 513
(1,747 Views)

Don't mess with my Walking Dead and Mad Men!  Seriously verizon. You are already almost not worth it, drop those and then what's the point?????

Contributor Myvfid
Contributor
Message 64 of 513
(2,266 Views)

VzW, don't be stupid. Keep AMC.  Keep your promise of a quality channel lineup.

AMC has the best programs.  

If you drop AMC and other channels like it, your sevice is no different from any other with the same boring commercial network shows.

Contributor vettec84
Contributor
Message 65 of 513
(1,735 Views)

I switched from Cablevision to Verizon Fios one year ago. Up until now I have been happy with Fios. AMC is one of my favorite channels. Dropping AMC will make me rethink this change and will result in my change back to Cablevision. Even if I will pay more. I absolutely do not want to lose this channel

Contributor sangkra
Contributor
Message 66 of 513
(1,364 Views)

Been a loyal customer with Verizon.

If you drop Amc im going to be searching for a network wih Amc.

Amc is one of the channels that i watch the most. No Amc no need for my tv service to be with Verizon

Contributor DanaR
Contributor
Message 67 of 513
(1,729 Views)

I would drop Verizon if they dropped AMC -  There is no reason a quality channel with award winning programming should not be included in thier channel line up!

Contributor Servalan
Contributor
Message 68 of 513
(2,161 Views)

Please don't drop AMC. I've been a loyal Verizon customer for many years and AMC is one of my favorite stations. I would cancel my service if AMC was no longer available.

Contributor nojustice
Contributor
Message 69 of 513
(3,254 Views)

While my family watches a variety of shows, they don't care about HD channels, etc.  I only watch one show regularly; The Walking Dead.  If I can't watch The Walking Dead on AMC, then I don't need FIOS.  This would give me an excuse to drop FIOS cable in favor of either Cox Communications or OTA channels plus digital delivery content (Hulu Plus.)  So Verizon, please take note you would lose a customer if you drop AMC.

Contributor shepardsongm
Contributor
Message 70 of 513
(3,294 Views)

I am a regular viewer of AMC and enjoy the moviews and TV shows. Please do not remove AMC from your programing. I pay for the programs and I do not want to change to a different company.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.