Switch Account

Verizon dropping AMC?

SOLVED
Contributor cvkitty76
Contributor
Message 81 of 513
(1,707 Views)

Yeh it is on there right now... that AMC "may" be dropped from Verizon channel lineup! 

Contributor papamagicman
Contributor
Message 82 of 513
(1,695 Views)

YOUR FUNNY

Contributor DirtylilSecret
Contributor
Message 83 of 513
(1,469 Views)

I am a Verizon Fios Customer.  I have NUMBEROUS services with verizon.  If VERIZON drops AMC, I WILL be switching to another provider and DROP EVERYTHING!  The Walking Dead on AMC is the ONLY series that my husband and I watch RELIGIOUSLY together!

Contributor sarasotalopez
Contributor
Message 84 of 513
(2,086 Views)

VERIZON don't be stupid. Keep AMC.  Keep your promise of a quality channel lineup.

AMC has the best programs.  

If you drop AMC and other channels like it, your sevice is no different from any other with the same boring commercial network shows.

Contributor bostnbirdybu
Contributor
Message 85 of 513
(2,058 Views)

Don't drop AMC.  If you drop AMC (and therefore Walking Dead), I will have no choice but to DROP YOU!

Copper Contributor FiOStech75
Copper Contributor
Message 86 of 513
(1,667 Views)

This is just part of the never ending disputes that cause cable companies to raise prices. ALL of these channels cost money people. So quick to blame Verizon, Cablevision, Dish whatever. You should all be equally angry at the stations. In a 1 hr show of walking dead, there is 30 minutes of commercials. Everyone DVR's and skips commercials, so AMC gets less advertising money. You scream at Verizon when/ if they lose a channel, Verizon has to pay them more money, and your bill goes up. Then you scream at WHO? Verizon. LOL. Verizon cant win either way. Write AMC to dump their advertisements and YOU will gladly pay them more money.

Contributor PISSEDAMCFAN
Contributor
Message 87 of 513
(1,431 Views)

IM DISCUSTED YOU WOULD EVEN THINK ABOUT DROPPING AMC WELL MY 200$ A MONTH 2400$ A YEAR WILL GO TO COMCAST AND DROP YOUR SORRY **bleep**..........................KEEPAMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contributor Torch64
Contributor
Message 88 of 513
(1,544 Views)

If verizon drops amc, I don't care what it costs me, I will go back to comcast.

Not staying without amc.

Contributor jryan
Contributor
Message 89 of 513
(1,506 Views)

I will drop verizon if verizon drops AMC.    That woudl be a very unwelcome change in my service. 

Contributor ShaneWalton
Contributor
Message 90 of 513
(1,735 Views)

What the hell is going on?  If I can't watch my AMC shows when they air, vs. second hand via Internet, I'll switch.  What is next ESPN?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.