Versus HD
longisland27

I had Fios TV/Internet/Phone installed on this past Wednesday.  I had Versus HD channel the first 2 nights.  Last night I sat down to watch TV and noticed Versus HD saying “You are not subscribed to Versus + Golf TV”.  I was wondering if someone can tell me why I am no longer receiving this channel.  When I talked to the salesperson before I signed up they said one of the channels I would receive would be Versus HD. I enjoy watching the NHL in HD and MMA shows in HD on Versus.

0 Likes
Re: Versus HD
matcarl
Master - Level 1
You are right, it's happening with me too, I will investigate.
0 Likes
longisland27
At least I know I was not dreaming.  I think it is a joke that this channel is not available anymore.  It was one of the channels I made sure they had in HD before I switched frome cable.  I am going to call up and complain on Monday!  I will see where it gets me.  I will keep you informed.
0 Likes
armstrda
Enthusiast - Level 2
Whatever happened with this?
0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
Until VS gets it's own HD channel in December, you will not get it unless you subscribe to the Sports Package since it shares time with The Golf Channel.
0 Likes
armstrda
Enthusiast - Level 2
I was looking at the channel lineup for Portland OR and it doesn't specify that this channel is part of the Extreme HD or Sports packages... Seems like we should get it!
0 Likes
Boomer3880
Get versus in HD by calling and switching to Extreme package and then you will get versus hd. If you have a bundle no extra cost for it either
0 Likes