Video On Demand not working for Premium Channels - HBO & Showtime
zPunjabi

VOD for premium channels dont work. I amsubscribed to the premium channels HBO & Showtime.
I know I am still subscribed because I am still getting the live tv for these premium channels.
When I go to start a video for a premium channel is stays "You are not subscribed to this package.
If you would like to order, select "Subscribe Now" option. [VOD_46] Technical info: Not entitled for subscribtion."

I have not been able to watch this since Nov 7th and would like this fixed asap.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Re: Video On Demand not working for Premium Channels - HBO & Showtime
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.
If you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, FiOS TV, or Internet Service, as well as to schedule a repair, here is the link:
http://www.verizon.com/repair
You can find tools on the Verizon Residential Support page that may help you diagnose your issue:
http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

0 Likes
Re: Video On Demand not working for Premium Channels - HBO & Showtime
zPunjabi

This is still an on going issue for me - since Nov 7th. Very very frustating at this point in time.

I have have had multiple tickets/phone calls with FiOS support. Calls getting transferred between Fiber support and Billing, and I even have had a technician come out to my house to check the "cabling".

I am able to see and record any channel my Extreme HD package, along with HBO and Showtime. But when I try to watch via VOD, I get "this set top box does not have enough credits" message for channels in Extreme HD package and "not subscribed" message on the premium channels.

Internet and phone are working fine. But I am seriously tired of every FiOS tech support person trying to reset my router and DVR. It seems to me that the problem lies in authentication credentials of my set top boxes. 

I was wondering if any user has had this problem resolved - and if they can share the solution with me so that I can go tell FiOS support what to do. 

I searched and saw some other posts on the same topic but I havent see any solutions posted.

0 Likes