Vudu TV
mattdl68

I like FIOS but the on demand is very slow and sluggish. You only have on speed for forward and rewind.

They should set up the on demand like Vudu tv. This is very fast, Fios offers packeges but i only watch a few channels.

I would rather pay as I go. They can offer credits if you watch advitisments. There is no need for the packages. Watching tv like VuDU is the wave of the future. If verizon was smart the would set up the services like this.

I think i will drop everthing except for internet and get vudo. Even if what I pay is the same it will be for what I wanted to watch.

0 Likes
Re: Vudu TV
VZ_Kim
Contributor - Level 2

mattdl68, thanks for the suggestions. We do now offer a month to month plan if you don't like the contract options.  If your On Demand seems sluggish, you may need to change a setting in the router or there could be an issue with your wiring or the stb. Let me know if you need help with that.

0 Likes
Re: Vudu TV
conehead98
Enthusiast - Level 1

what matts talking about is thers one speed to go fast fwd are rewind, plus the menu is slugish they need to let you have more then one speed to rewind are fast fwd

0 Likes