Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

WHERE IS MY "BLUEGRASS" MUSIC ???

MAYBESOMEDAY
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

WHERE IS MY "BLUEGRASS" MUSIC ???

Message 1 of 3
(1,182 Views)

I WANT VERIZON TO PUT THE BLUEGRASS MUSIC BACK ON THE MUSIC CHOICE PROGRAMMING ON FIOS TV .  NOT EVERYONE LIKES IT, I WILL AGREE, BUT IT NEEDS TO BE AVAILABLE FOR THE THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS LIKE ME WHO ARE VERIZON CUSTOMERS AND ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT !!      THANKS!

2 REPLIES 2
tns
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: WHERE IS MY "BLUEGRASS" MUSIC ???

Message 2 of 3
(1,162 Views)

I don't think FIOS controls what Music choice channels exist.  I think they just carry all the channels offered.

Bobbo527
Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I

Re: WHERE IS MY "BLUEGRASS" MUSIC ???

Message 3 of 3
(1,137 Views)

@MAYBESOMEDAY wrote:

I WANT VERIZON TO PUT THE BLUEGRASS MUSIC BACK ON THE MUSIC CHOICE PROGRAMMING ON FIOS TV .  NOT EVERYONE LIKES IT, I WILL AGREE, BUT IT NEEDS TO BE AVAILABLE FOR THE THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS LIKE ME WHO ARE VERIZON CUSTOMERS AND ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT !!      THANKS!

It is not Verizons fault, you should be writing(complaining) to Music Choice. Here are the channels they offer

http://www.musicchoice.com/MusicChannels.aspx

No Blue Grass stations there. Despite your hatred of Verizon (it's very obvious by all your posts), this is not Verizons fault.

Also, there is such a thing as a CAPS lock key, I suggest you learn how to use it.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title