WHERE IS ORPHAN BLK 209 & 210
sophiedog1
Enthusiast - Level 2

The final two episodes of Orphan Black S2 are/have been unavailable ONDemand since air time.  There has been no update from Verizon.  Should we contact BBC America regarding this issue; is it perhaps a licensing or technical delay?  Regardless, an update from VZ  via the ONDemand interface & show listing would be effective, and appreciated.  

Tags (1)
Re: WHERE IS ORPHAN BLK 209 & 210
Jowls1
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes, where they be. was starting to think i just missed them. Robot Frustrated

0 Likes
KennyG57
I sent them a message via Facebook and got a reply that basically just confirmed those episodes are missing, no status, update, or reason... Pretty much a **bleep** kinda situation.
0 Likes
MarkD1954
Enthusiast - Level 2

And I sent a message to BBC America asking why FIOS did not have the episodes the day ater they aired as advertised on the BBC America site.  I got a response that said they are looking into it, but no further reply.

I don't think we're going to see them when they are for sale on Amazon and iTunes.

0 Likes
MarkD1954
Enthusiast - Level 2

So apparently the last two episodes of Orphan Black season 2 were available yesterday for 24 hours only.  Now all Orphan Black episodes, both seasons are gone.

I am a very unhappy customer.

0 Likes
KennyG57

Not sure if it's fios or BBC, but somebody is {please keep your posts courteous} big time...way to alienate an audience.

0 Likes
phichitown
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please fix this problem, we need Orphan Black back On Demand!  

0 Likes