Switch Account

Washington Redskins Preseason game not televised

Washington Redskins Preseason game not televised

Contributor OneNonJohn
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(1,525 Views)

Can anyone tell me why this game was not televised last night?

3 REPLIES 3
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 2 of 4
(1,495 Views)

I watched it in Richmond on CSN (576). Where are you? If you are in Hampton Roads, it might have been beyond the reach of that NFL broadcast region. Richmond is outside the reach of the broadcast area for Baltimore. Local stations can buy the game and show it, but regional networks are restricted within their footprints.

Copper Contributor jasonacg
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(1,475 Views)

Pre-season games are also subject to the same blackout rules as regular season games. Here in Tampa, we have been dealing with that for the past three seasons. Hopefully, you have better stadium attendance than we do.

Copper Contributor pzimmer7778
Copper Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(1,423 Views)
I don't think the Redskins have had attendance problems in many, many years if ever. Tampa, yeah obviously a different story. That said, for preseason I think blackout rules are really stupid and so is charging full price to go. I don't blame people for not buying tickets to that.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.