Re: Impossible to contact Verizon over channels ESPN etc being dropped
kb310
Enthusiast - Level 2

Had the same experience and will take the same action.  "Live" chat wouldn't even recogize my question - not that I expected a robot to have insight into channel negotiations.  

0 Likes
Re: we will cancel Verizon if Verizon cancels ESPN
TaxDawg82
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think most understand the contract states that. Yet, Verizon would be stupid to cut many watched channels, keep their prices the same and then tell customers that their contract requires them to pay the same.

If the person wasnt angry at losing the channels, the idea of Verizon using the contract to have them keeping pay an already absurd price....is one easy way to lose more and more customers.

I suspect most won't cancel Verizon when the channels are off. But I also think Verizon taking a hard stance with the contracts would also cause a high number to actually change providers.

I know that I will if that happens.

0 Likes
THERE IS A DEAL WITH VERIZON FIOS AND DISNEY
ronnie423
Enthusiast - Level 3

HI EVERY LATE NIGHT THERE IS DEAL VERIZON FIOS AND DISNEY ADD ONE MORE STATION INC DEAL ALSO NEW MOVIE PKG COMMING VERIZON FIOS NO MORE BLAZE NETWORK TWO SHOPPING STATION WILL BE GONE OK AND ESPN PLUS PART OF NEW DEAL FREE FOR VERIZON FIOS OK THANK YOU OK 

0 Likes
Re: We May Lose ABC, Freeform, ESPN, and Disney Channels
Jetguy28

I don't watch much on any of these channels myself. Believe me ABC and all there stations need FiOS as much as FiOS needs them. It will be settled pretty quickly.

0 Likes
Re: we will cancel Verizon if Verizon cancels ESPN
Navarro1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agreed. 

0 Likes
snorkalgal

I love FIOS , however I will be switching to Infinity if this is not resolved and I lose ESPN

0 Likes
andrmr

NO ABC GOODBYE FIOS

0 Likes
andrmr

If we lose ABC ,Iwill be switching providers asap

0 Likes
Re: Loss of Disney and it's associated networks
andrmr

Back to Spectrum for us if we loseABC

0 Likes
Thank you for settleing your dispute with Disney...
swim2mom
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would have incured a huge expense to change providers (to the dreaded Xfinity) but would have done so to retain 6ABC and ESPN.  Now if you would only bring back The Weather Channel.  They are the BEST in disaster coverage and we've had a lot fo that here lately!

0 Likes