Re: We May Lose ABC, Freeform, ESPN, and Disney Channels
Harpo3

I believe it would be idiotic to lose ESPN , as most all of us would drop Verizon like a bad habit !

0 Likes
Re: Losing ABC, ESPN, wusa9
TaxDawg82
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think my posts on this forum show how critical of Verizon I am.....but I am not sure what Verizon did negotiation-wise publicly that is....that makes you think they are acting any different than Comcast or Cox or Charter

0 Likes
Re: Ready to cut the cord
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Disney/ESPN contract was renewed until 8/2022. 

tomcatsmm
Enthusiast - Level 1

Next time contract comes up (if I stay with verizon) wording will say any lost of major network I will be rewarded in refund or contract will be voided so I can go to Cox. I'm not paying $155. a month to miss some of my favor shows plus going to miss some of the NFL playoffs.

dhhoyle
dhhoyle

This is not funny.  Somebody is making money from the local TV stations.  I have to wade thriugh mountains of ads to get our local news and sports.  Verizon cannot just cancel these statio

0 Likes
I am going back to Cox
dhhoyle

This is absurd.  I cannot get my local news or sports.

0 Likes
Re: Ready to cut the cord
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

And CBS (I assume you are in DC area) is back.

This is happening to all cable providers.

Can't imagine it won't start happening to streaming providers as well.

More and more people are dropping channels all together.
Content providers keep asking for higher rates to replace the lost income.

Kw6281

You need to fix this now. We pay too much as it is.  If you had another option for an ABC affiliate in a different area that would be nice but, this is ridiculous!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes