In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I think my posts on this forum show how critical of Verizon I am.....but I am not sure what Verizon did negotiation-wise publicly that is....that makes you think they are acting any different than Comcast or Cox or Charter
Next time contract comes up (if I stay with verizon) wording will say any lost of major network I will be rewarded in refund or contract will be voided so I can go to Cox. I'm not paying $155. a month to miss some of my favor shows plus going to miss some of the NFL playoffs.
And CBS (I assume you are in DC area) is back.
This is happening to all cable providers.
Can't imagine it won't start happening to streaming providers as well.
More and more people are dropping channels all together.
Content providers keep asking for higher rates to replace the lost income.