We May Lose ABC, Freeform, ESPN, and Disney Channels
gymborie
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just heard that we may lose ABC, Freeform and Disney channels. Most of what I watch live is on ABC, both news and entertainment. I'll be switching providers if we lose ABC.

Re: channel changes
Captiosus
Enthusiast - Level 2

Don't forget that also includes ESPN. If they fail to come to an agreement, all ABC/Disney and ESPN channels are going off. Considering the sheer number of channels that would be lost and the fact that they regularly 'advertise' ESPN as a fundamental part of their plans, if this happens, I'm leaving the service after 7 years. I was all but forced to sign a new two year agreement or pay a jacked up month to month bill... drop ESPN and ABC/Disney and I drop Verizon based on advertising fraudulent service.

fios might dropping espn all disney program
ronnie423
Enthusiast - Level 3

hi as you know as get letter in you email today disney and fios trying new deal but disney want money from fios here my problem fron disney loss money on ESPN PLUS NEW SERVICES AND NEW MARY POPPINS MOVIE DISNEY LOSS MONEY ON THE DEAL LOSS OVER 1 BILLION DOLLARS THIS YEAR LOSS VIEWSHIP TOO OVER ESPN PLUS SERVICES GOOD FOR FIOS VERIZON LET HAVE IT BUT VERZION MADE THE MISTAKE DID IT WAY  HBO AND CINEMAX OUT THERE LOSS MONEY TOO OVER 500 MILLON DOLLARS TOO LOSS VIEWERSSHIP TOO TIME VERIZON FIOS BRING BACK HBO AND CINEMAX BACK ON THERE PKG OK AND DISNEY DROP ESPN PLUS SERVICES OR MAKE FREE FROM VERIZON FIOS EVERY ONE PART  NEW DEAL IF VERIZON LOSE ON DISNEY THIS MONDAY INC WABC TV IT BAD FOR FIOS END OF FIOS IN NEW YORK CITY MUST HAVE THIS DEAL SIGN INC PUT BACK HBO AND CINEMAX BACK ON PKG GO CHEAPTER INC DISNEY HAVE AGREE PUT ESPN PLUS FREE ON VERIZON NO CHARGE NO MORE NO 4.95 MONTH NOMORE WANT VERIZON FIOS PEOPLE LET ESPN KNOW ABOUT THIS AND PUT BACK HBO CINEMAX  BACK ON THE PKG LESS MONEY A 125,00 DEAL A MONTH LESSOR 135.00 DEAL MATCH FIOS SHOW NOT BE A CABLE ANYMORE  BE NEW FIOS OK IN NEW YEAR OK LIKE FIOS DONT LOSS DISNEY AND ABC TV IN NEW YORK CITY ADD BACK HBO CINEMAX BACK ON THE PKG IF DONT AGREE WIT DISNEY THERE BE NO MORE FIOS ADD BACK BLOOMBERG TV TOO DONT BE CHEAP FIOS DORIGHT THING OK 

Re: fios might dropping espn all disney program
RugbyTex
Enthusiast - Level 1

No ESPN - dropping FIOS. Xfinity already knocking on the door and better TV packages.

NO ESPN - Dropping FIOS
RugbyTex
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon working on new deals with Disney and ESPN. If you ESPN for the bowl games, see ya FIOS. Xfinity will get lots of new customers.

Re: NO ESPN - Dropping FIOS
Sammy14221
Contributor - Level 1

As far as I am concerned, I hope they drop ESPN and all the sports channels associated with it. Why should I pay for stations that I do not watch at all!

Loss of ABC ESPN (right before the bowls games!)
swim2mom
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been a suscriber to Verizon since it was first offered here in my neighborhood - first persosn to have it installed!  I was POd whenyou dropped The Weather Channel butnow if you drop ABD local affiliate plus ESPN because of Disney dispute I ;ll switch to Xfinity as fast as they can come out to connect us!  Shame on you Verizon! Your service is expensive, you are making tons of cash  - now make a deal or you will loose viewers not just me!

May lose our favorite channels
20richyrich
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why oh why is this happening! This is more big cable **bleep** and as usual pay more and get less product. 

Fios and Disney Co networks
JCJr1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I understand the negotiations process but this needs to be resolved. I will change providers if Fios is unable to provide ESPN, 6abc, etc. It is your obligation, Verizon, to provide the promised product to your customers. We have options if you cannot. No indication that the loss of these networks was a possibility when options for renewal were made. Thank you. 

Re: Loss of ABC ESPN (right before the bowls games!)
JCJr1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agreed! Get this done, Verizon