CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe reach out to wttg for comment.

0 Likes
Re: ME TV
msp525
Enthusiast - Level 2

WTTG-5 SAID TO CONTACT VERIZON FIOS TO HAVE THEM ADD A CHANNEL FOR MeTV. BOTH VERIZON AND XFINITY ARE MOVING SLOW ON THIS THOUGH! LET'S GET MeTV BACK ON THE AIR! APPARANTLY IT'S NOT TOO MUCH TROUBLE TO ADD ANOTHER SPANISH STATION?

Mohnkern1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Which brings us back to the question, how do we contact FIOS about requests to add channel?   Given that I'm writing them a pretty sizable check every month, you think there'd be some way to get customer service at this level.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can contact customer service.

Verizon doesn't have a way to take channel requests seperately.

And typically won't comment about if/when they will add channels.

With Verizon not being the only one without this channel, it could be WTTG that is the delay.

0 Likes
MeTV - Why can't Verizon carry MeTV over Fios
msp525
Enthusiast - Level 2
WTTG-5 DC is currently carrying MeTV by antenna, since WJLA dropped them as an affiliate. When I contacted WTTG-5, and asked if MeTV could also be viewed on Fios, they said to contact Verizon. That is now my question. Why can't Verizon Fios bring MeTV to the Fios network - the same way you did when WJLA was their affiliate? If so, how long before it can be done?
0 Likes
Re: We want our Me-TV (back)
msp525
Enthusiast - Level 2
I work for a National Agency as a Senior Citizen CareGiver. So many ofthe clients we serve look forward to watching MeTV. Sometimes it isall they have to look forward to, and most of them can no longerreceive it, because they have Verizon Fios?  A lot of the advertisingon MeTV targets them, and the "as seen on tv" ads give them somethingto look forward to. Many of the CareGivers also buy  from the MeTVadvertising. We are in the 20906 area, of Montgomery County which includesLeisure World - and the average household income, and population wouldseem to be a benefit in making this channel readily available to allresidents!WTTG-5 DC is carrying MeTV over the air by antenna. I asked WTTG when it [MeTV] would be carried in the Verizon FIOS line-up like it was with WJLA? I was told to contact Verizon Fios directly to find out why? So far there doesn't seem to be any response from Verizon? Any word from Verizon - - one way or another? Is there any hope that Fios will once again carry MeTV? These questions can only be answered by 'VERIZON FIOS!!" Well?   
Re: We want our Me-TV (back)
Mohnkern1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Gotta love being trapped between one organization issuing a "No Comment" and the other not saying anything at all.

0 Likes
Re: Me-TV in Washington
msp525
Enthusiast - Level 2
I reached out to WTTG-TV, and was told to contact Verizon Fios! As you can see, a lot a good this has done? 
Re: MeTV - Why can't Verizon carry MeTV over Fios
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

They never answer such questions.  I've seen some such moves done immediately and others taking many months.  Probably has to do with what agreements they have in place with the local channels and if there is space immediately available.

0 Likes
BRING BACK ME TV
METV
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want Verizon FIOS to bring back ME TV to its FIOS LINE UP!