Re: We want our Me-TV (back)
silverado4x4
Contributor - Level 2

Here in Maryland we had channel 462 which was DC but we still have channel 460 WBALTV Baltimore METV both showed the same shows. Baltimore still has it on channel 460 METV.

DCGozer
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, my parents (south of Baltimore) had both DC and Baltimore stations and now they still have the Baltimore one.  My question is why they got both and we had only the one that is now gone.  Can we request to receive the Baltimore station?

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

No.

Cable providers can only provide local channels based on the contract they sign.

I live just south of Balt in AA County. All the cable companies here offer both.

Same with Howard company.

Don't get all both though.

I don't get WDCA nor WB50 from DC.

Just the Balt version.

0 Likes
mybrownsie1
Enthusiast - Level 2

My bill just went almost $20 and they took away MeTV.  Comcast subscribers got MeTV back.  What's wrong with you Verizon.  Seriously considering switching.

mybrownsie1
Enthusiast - Level 2

They took it away from me and I don't have a sports oriented package.

mybrownsie1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I will be another one who will switch.  Fed up with the high bills.  New customers are treated better and given more than customers who have been with Verizon for 10+ years.  I got nothing when I signed up.  DirectTV gives 4 free rooms and DVR players, etc.

mybrownsie1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't have HD so can't get it.

0 Likes
mybrownsie1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have Verizon Fios and had MeTV til they took it away

mybrownsie1
Enthusiast - Level 2

What channel is 5.3 never heard of it.  I have Verizon Fios and went through all my channels and don't have it.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

5.3 would be the local ATSC version.  You might be able to tune to it with your antenna or even the fios connection(if your TV has the necessary tuner).  Normally the fios boxes remap such channels to the upper 400's.  Obviously if Verizon hasn't picked it up yet, you are limited to trying an antenna.  Remember such things as antennas?