Web page changes -- TV Guide , contact info
dale5351
Enthusiast - Level 3

Since the beginning of the year there seem to have been some pretty drastic changes in the online TV guide application. 

In the past, I could look at scheduled programming for a time period and would be shown if I had it set to record particular shows.  That info is no longer shown.

The radio buttons to set recording of shows do not work.

I tried to find a way of reporting this to verizon via email or phone, but all I could get was the automated robot with no real answers.

Is anyone else having these problems?  Can anyone suggest how to fix them (I expect that it is Verizon that needs to fix their web pages)?

0 Likes
Re: Web page changes -- TV Guide , contact info
PJL
Master - Level 3

@dale535 wrote:

Since the beginning of the year there seem to have been some pretty drastic changes in the online TV guide application. 

In the past, I could look at scheduled programming for a time period and would be shown if I had it set to record particular shows.  That info is no longer shown.

The radio buttons to set recording of shows do not work.

I tried to find a way of reporting this to verizon via email or phone, but all I could get was the automated robot with no real answers.

Is anyone else having these problems?  Can anyone suggest how to fix them (I expect that it is Verizon that needs to fix their web pages)?

I'm can't tell if I'm seeing the issue you see, but I am seeing something even more fun.  I live in Southern California and the MyVerizon online TV listings are showing for Dallas Texas.  Go figure.

0 Likes
Re: Web page changes -- TV Guide , contact info
dale5351
Enthusiast - Level 3

As a further comment/data on this issue -- My normal web browser is MSIE.  I tried upgrading to MSIE10 and still got the same problems.  BUT, I also tried accessing the info via Chrome, and it worked as it should.   No idea why Verizon has programmed the page such that it works in one browser and not another.

0 Likes