What In The World Is Going On With NBA League Pass Not Being In HD
dre22era
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just read a article posted on Dec 21 about "Indemand" recentrly upgrading their systems to carry more content in HD.

http://sportsvideo.org/main/blog/2011/12/21/in-demand-upgrades-comcast-media-center-control-room/

The upgrade was supposed to effect NBA League Pass in providing the game in HD rather than just having one HD Channel. But last night I noticed on Fios that nothing has changed. I was looking forward to buying NBA league Pass this year but I refuse to pay the same fee that other cable systems like AT&T Uverse & Direct Tv are charging top carry league pass in HD in comparison to Standard Def Fios is providing me. 

I have been following this forum and news on other sites and have yet to see Verizon Fios put out any Press Release about NBA League Pass.

What is going on!!?!?!!?!

0 Likes
Re: What In The World Is Going On With NBA League Pass Not Being In HD
celticpride1
Contributor - Level 2

I feel the same way ,i am so frustrated not being able to watch the nba league pass in HD! I will probably cancel my fios tv service and go back to directv next year!!

0 Likes
dre22era
Enthusiast - Level 2

And still no update/response to this.

Thats fine with me. Will take my money elsewhere

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

Additionally, it looks like your idea would be a perfect candidate for our Idea Exchange.  Please search the Idea Exchange for this and cast your vote there.  If no such idea exists, feel free to submit this as an idea to Verizon.

0 Likes