Re: What happened to Golf Channel HD?
mole
I hope you are correct. The rep I talked to was not at all optimistic about when or if Golf HD would be offered. I guess they are told not to say anything until a channel is placed in service. It would save a lot of gnashing of teeth if he could have said what you say.
0 Likes
Re: Golf Channel HD-When will it be avaible for Washington DC metro viewers?
CriticalThinker
As many have mentioned, we would like an estimate of when the Golf Channel HD will be available in DC.  We understand that it's only an estimated date (give or take a few weeks or months).  Thanks.
0 Likes
Re: Golf Channel HD-When will it be avaible for Washington DC metro viewers?
seajaysea
The HD Golf channel was one of the channel requirements I had. It was great and now it has disappeared...if it's gone, then so am I. This is too expensive to not get what I expected.
0 Likes
Re: Please add the Golf Channel HD
seajaysea
Yes...We would like it back now, please!!
0 Likes
Re: Please add the Golf Channel HD
Blades_Runner

It's there one week, then it's just gone?  And all the while HD coverage of the PGA tour is unavailable to all FIOS customers. 

This is insane!  How can we escalate this ridiculous situation to someone in a position of authority at Verizon? 

Nice that someone in this string has said it might be available the third week of January 2009, but that was LAST week! 

Come on Verizon -- you are better than this! 

0 Likes
aufbau
Enthusiast - Level 2
I'll chime in too. Golf Channel HD is a "must have" for me.  It is really annoying that we lost this channel a month before the golf season started and almost 2 months later have yet to get the channel back on the air.  Come on Verizon!
0 Likes
Wellesley
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Golf channel is one of the reasons to have HD and Fios.  What is the problem?  The season has started and we have now MISSED the big opening tournament.  Very Unhappy!  We want GOLF and don't really care about the Superbowl!  What is the anticipated start date?  This is getting crazy not getting ANY USEFUL information!

0 Likes
mole
Does anyone from Verizon officially monitor this forum? There is a posting suggesting Golf Channel HD would be available on channel 593 about now, but I have not seen or heard anything from an OFFICIAL Verizon source.
0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
They do seem to be keeping it quiet in this thread, don't they?
0 Likes
Jonathan_K

Hey Everyone,

We are working on getting an accurate answer for you. Please standby

0 Likes