Switch Account

What happened to channel 467 WJLA in Pasadena Maryland ?

What happened to channel 467 WJLA in Pasadena Maryland ?

SOLVED
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(1,470 Views)

On the viewing guide it gives the correct programing but the TV screen on the tv is LWN or something like that, we like that channel because it shows the old retro tv shows. Did they change something?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 2 of 4
(1,453 Views)

ABC 7 (WJLA) replaced Retro-TV with LWN on, according to Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WJLA-TV

(To be replaced with Live Well Network 7/1/2012)

This was the doing of WJLA, Verizon is just passing on what they're being given. Hope this helps.  

Drewdove
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(1,441 Views)

Thats sad to hear because we really like that channel but thanks for taking the time to reply back to me, thanks again.

Contributor fjb
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(1,367 Views)

I agree with the viewer in Pasadena.  We really enjoyed WJLA, Retro TV.  This new channel LWN is GARBAGE!  Verizon keeps worsening its lineup, and it is quickly becoming something that is not worth the money!  I may cancel everything Verizon and go back to my previous provider if this keeps up.  But if LWN is provided by ABC, that explains why it's such a complete waste!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.