What happened to the TV listings?
glennauve
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been trying to view the TV listings on the website today and they are totally blank. What's the deal with that?

0 Likes
Re: What happened to the TV listings?
Justin46
Legend

@glennauve wrote:

I have been trying to view the TV listings on the website today and they are totally blank. What's the deal with that?

I just looked and can see the TV listings just fine here. I went out several days just to see if there were any issues there, none that I can see.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

0 Likes
glennauve
Enthusiast - Level 2

Interesting. I still have no listings showing at all on this website. I doubt it's a browser issue. I see the channel list down the side and the timeline across the top, but the grid is totally empty.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@glennauve wrote:

Interesting. I still have no listings showing at all on this website. I doubt it's a browser issue. I see the channel list down the side and the timeline across the top, but the grid is totally empty.

I just checked again here, no problem, can see today, tomorrow, etc . Clearly I don't have an answer, but a few thoughts:

1) Since the channel lineup displayed is unique to where you are located, possibly Verizon has some problem in your area, wherever you are. I doubt this is it though, as I think there would have been others come here and report the same problem.

2) Does your city/town show correctly at the top of the listings display? If not, maybe if you set it to your location the problem will go away.

3) It really might be your browser, depending on which browser you are using. Some browsers, like Firefox and Chrome, offer lots of add-ons, these can be automatically updated at browser startup, and some change with an add-on can affect how a website works. I use Firefox with lots of add-ons and have experienced many times a website working at one startup and not working at the next due to a change in an add-on or my using a new add-on. Have you added a new add-on recently? Have you tried starting your browser without any add-ons? Most browsers offer that option. Or tried a different browser?

4) Have you tried selecting your Favorites (assuming you have one), or HD only, or something like that, to force a reload of the data? Just one last thought....

Sorry but I don't have any more ideas at this point. Good luck.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

What website are you using?

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon TV Listings

https://www.verizon.com/fiostv/myservices/members/tvlistings.aspx

You may fine other sites listings that are better or easier to use.

0 Likes