What is the deal with all these relocated channels?
hokiety21
Get them off my menu already!!  Anyone else's guide have this?  When i am scrolling through my menu i have to browse through hundreds of channels with an "x" in front of them, saying the yhave been relocated...ok so then i'll figure out where they are myself.  Is there anyway to get all these "dead" channels of my guide? ITS SO ANNOYING
0 Likes
Re: What is the deal with all these relocated channels?
matcarl
Master - Level 1
They go away in 2-3 weeks
0 Likes
Justin46
Legend
Are yo saying that all of those channels cannot be removed from your Favorites? We apparently don't start the channel re-alignment here for several weeks yet, so I have no experience with this process. But I would think you could go into your Favorites and remove all of those old channels and not be bothered with them. Not true?
0 Likes
hokiety21
No, this doesn't have anything to do with favorites.  This is on my "Guide" when I am viewing "All Channels" not just favorites.   I will double check to make sure there isn't some master list that I can edit, but I don't think so.  
0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

I don't think I could stand it if I didn't use the Favorites, there are just so many channels that I have no interest in. I have probably removed 200+ channels so that I never see them. I just never use the full Guide at all, it took a few days to get in the habit but I would never go back (Unless Verizon adds the ability to remove channels from the full Guide).

Customize your Favorites and then just never use the Guide button, use the Favorites button instead, you won't regret it.

Message Edited by Justin on 09-03-2008 11:22 PM
0 Likes