Re: What's Going On With Your Guide?
bana2166

Your categories guide is terrible ...........

Why can't guide be about the actual subject .... .

For example : Fooball - List everything about football under the categories of Football ....... Baseball - List everything about baseball under the categories of baseball .... Etc, etc, etc ....

Why can't versizon do that with the guide regarding Movies, Drama, News, Science, Health and Sports ....

thanks  

0 Likes
Re: What's Going On With Your Guide?
ABGershaw

I have an analog TV.  So you are telling me that I have to upgrade my TV in order to have a readable guide?  Why can't Verizon have a version of the guide that can be easily read on my analog TV?  I don't value TV that much; I care more about the Internet.  But I value it enough that I want to have a guide that is readable on my 25" analog TV.  I don't want to spend $200 for a new TV, thank you very much, because I don't value my TV enough to do that, and I don't care about high-def programming.

There needs to be a workaround, like an alternative high-contrast and larger letter version of the guide, or an improvement that increases the sharpness of the current guide (if possible).

Will changing some menu setting by telling it I have an analog TV improve the guide?

0 Likes