Switch Account

What's the deal with the HBO promo?

What's the deal with the HBO promo?

Highlighted
Copper Contributor Celt1997
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(2,763 Views)

So, scouring the internet it appears that some people are getting some secret HBO promotion. So, as someone who has had FIOS for 4+ years, I'd like to know how were these people chosen for this promo?

Apparently certain markets are getting HBO for free until May. Is anyone on here getting this promotional offer? What is the deal / qualifications for who got this?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 2 of 3
(2,641 Views)

@Celt1997 wrote:

So, scouring the internet it appears that some people are getting some secret HBO promotion. So, as someone who has had FIOS for 4+ years, I'd like to know how were these people chosen for this promo?

Apparently certain markets are getting HBO for free until May. Is anyone on here getting this promotional offer? What is the deal / qualifications for who got this?

Yes, a nice free trial...no strings attached...for being a valued custoomer. You may still get an email

saying that you've been selected for it. Good luck!

Highlighted
Contributor aom
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(2,579 Views)

I have had Verizon Fios TV since it became available in SoCal and Fios internet before that, and I didn't get the free HBO promotion. I guess I am not valued enough.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.