Switch Account

What's your favorite FiOS channel?

What's your favorite FiOS channel?

Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 1 of 10
(4,462 Views)

It doesn't make any difference what package you have, just post your favorite (kind of an informal poll, if you will)...

ESPN for me   Heart

Palladia is a close 2nd.

And you...???

9 REPLIES 9
Copper Contributor lmp
Copper Contributor
Message 2 of 10
(4,456 Views)

Yes

Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 3 of 10
(4,389 Views)

BBC-America

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 4 of 10
(4,368 Views)

Besides the sports channels like ESPN's, I really like METV and Antenna TV. I like the old shows and really like what these two have to offer.  

Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 5 of 10
(4,358 Views)

@jackmcgann wrote:

BBC-America

Is this an extreme channel?

History channel sometimes has some interesting shows.

We like the "Aerial America" shows too.

Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I
Message 6 of 10
(4,353 Views)
BBC America for me. It used to be the History channel until they switched from showing actual History programming to brain dead mental midget fake reality shows. Since H2 is only in SD I don't watch.
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV
Message 7 of 10
(4,310 Views)

Easily, it's HDNet Movies...the only movie channel that ALWAYS shows movies as they were meant to be seen...without cropping and in dtrong 5.1 audio tracks when applicable.  Best picture quality of any movie channel as well. It's a crown jewel for movie fans.

Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 8 of 10
(4,251 Views)

@film11 wrote:

Easily, it's HDNet Movies...the only movie channel that ALWAYS shows movies as they were meant to be seen...without cropping and in dtrong 5.1 audio tracks when applicable.  Best picture quality of any movie channel as well. It's a crown jewel for movie fans.

I haven't noticed too many new movies there, but some good classic programming.

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 9 of 10
(4,228 Views)

@ocean25 wrote:

@film11 wrote:

I haven't noticed too many new movies there, but some good classic programming.

They do add new movies regularly including one each month,  that is shown before it is released in the US. 

Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 10 of 10
(4,180 Views)

AMC

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.