When is VZFiOS going to enable users to stream their DVR content to their PC and/or Macs ?
lotor
Enthusiast - Level 2

TiVo lets its users stream DVR content to their PC and/or Macs.And so does several others I just cannot recall the names of the Co.'s at this time.But everyone else's DVR's has this capacity.When are FiOS costomers also going to be able to do so?We have Media Manager which is PC and/or Mac to TV so why not in reverse?

0 Likes
Re: When is VZFiOS going to enable users to stream their DVR content to their PC and/or Macs ?
LizJ58
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good luck with THAT request. I think what you'll more likely see over time is more channels offering On-Demand content through Verizon's web site for FIOS custoemrs.

0 Likes
Re: When is VZFiOS going to enable users to stream their DVR content to their PC and/or Macs ?
GeneL77
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is now 2016.  While it is possible to stream DVR to tablet/mobile device, can I stream my DVR to my PC?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over five years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes