When is the updated interactive guide going to be ready?
DONOHUE01
Enthusiast - Level 1

I saw in this month's Spotlight Magazine that there will be an updated interactive guide and you can record from STB's when you have a multi room DVR. Any idea when this will happen?

0 Likes
Re: When is the updated interactive guide going to be ready?
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello DONOHUE01,

Please check out our ideas page for more information on our new guide. The site is very useful.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/IMG-1-9-release-notes-feature-list-availa...

Thanks,

Shamika_Vz Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Re: When is the updated interactive guide going to be ready?
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@DONOHUE01 wrote:

I saw in this month's Spotlight Magazine that there will be an updated interactive guide and you can record from STB's when you have a multi room DVR. Any idea when this will happen?

Just to let you know, the new guide is still in customer beta testing.  Supposed to have a new build (the 3rd) in a couple of weeks that addresses all the bugs that have been reported and be the final release candidate .  Assuming that goes as planned I am guessing in about a month the rollout will begin and I have no idea in what order the various areas will be updated.

Let me emphasize, this is a guess as to the rollout date.

Many things can change.

0 Likes