Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I live in NYC and have Fios Ultimate TV package yet still don't have those sports channels. I'm extremely disappointed (especially no Pac-12, which I had with my previous cable provider). Will Fios add those sports channels anytime soon? Is there a feasible timeline? Or are they not coming in the foreseeable future at all? If so I need to know now. And please don't give me the standard official statement to string me along just to keep me stay with Verizon in the hope of those channels coming soon while they're not.
Wouldn't hold my breath - especially on the Pac-12 Network. Verizon Fios doesn't exactly have a footprint in the Pac-12 region, so it likely isn't a high priority. And the Fox College Sports networks were dropped by Fios last August, I believe. Sorry.