When will Tennis Channel be available on a lower tier?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

When will Tennis Channel be available on a lower tier?

Message 1 of 4
(968 Views)

Verizon and Tennis Channel agreed last year that the Tennis Channel would be availble on a lower tier. As of today, a year after their agreement, Tennis Channel is still only available on the Ultimate Plan. It is time to live up to your deal. I can get internet and Tennis Channel from another vendor if you don't live up to your end of the deal.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: When will Tennis Channel be available on a lower tier?

Message 2 of 4
(798 Views)

Is this really true?

Find this post helpful, informative or just something you agree with? Click the red ‘thumbs-up’ button.
Did this post solve your problem? Click the green ‘Accept as Solution’ button.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I

Message 3 of 4
(749 Views)

@Prosecutor wrote:

Verizon and Tennis Channel agreed last year that the Tennis Channel would be availble on a lower tier. As of today, a year after their agreement, Tennis Channel is still only available on the Ultimate Plan. It is time to live up to your deal. I can get internet and Tennis Channel from another vendor if you don't live up to your end of the deal.

Hello,

Presently, the Tennis Channel is available on TV plans other than Ultimate as an add-on 'Sports Package' or 'Sports Package Extreme Package' with a monthly charge.

For additional details:

http://www22.verizon.com/home/fiostv/#premiumchannels  --

choose 'Sports' on the blue tabbed section, and then scroll to the bottom of the Sports page until you see both packages listed.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Message 4 of 4
(744 Views)

Thanks for the info, 22Becca22. I had heard of the Sports Packages, but had not actually found them before. I'm still too cheap to add one, especially since the Tennis Channel is the only one listed that I would actually be interested in. But at least now I know. Here's hoping that Prosecutor is correct and Tennis will be coming to my package soon.

Find this post helpful, informative or just something you agree with? Click the red ‘thumbs-up’ button.
Did this post solve your problem? Click the green ‘Accept as Solution’ button.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.