Switch Account

Where can customers put in a request for new channels to be added?

Where can customers put in a request for new channels to be added?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Copper Contributor dalhectar
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 16
(14,401 Views)

Is there like an email address or snail mail address where customers can say "I want (insert favorite channel not currently offered)?"

Personally, I'm really looking forward to my area getting FX-HD.  It doesn't seem though to be in the plans for the next round of updates though.

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 16
(14,388 Views)

I don't know where you are located, but the channel lineup for North Texas very clearly shows FX-HD starting in Oct., and I think most or all other areas will be getting it also.

You might go to this link:  https://www98.verizon.com/content/fiostv/channel+lineup/channel+lineup.htm and check your lineup to see what it says.

As for asking Verizon for new channels, there is a Contact Us link here on the forum that you could use. I don't know how well it would work, but I guess it couldn't hurt.

Justin
Verizon FiOS TV, Internet, and phone
IMG 1.5.0
Keller, TX

Message Edited by Justin on 09-25-2008 01:43 PM
Highlighted
Copper Contributor dalhectar
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 16
(14,379 Views)

On the updated PDF pages, it's not available in my area, Richmond VA, nor in DC or Maryland.  I know some markets like NYC get it, I just wish more areas had it.

But thanks for the contact us link.  I didn't see it there.   Hopefully soneone will listen.

Highlighted
Contributor boohdaboo
Contributor
Message 4 of 16
(14,347 Views)
What about the nba channel. Its offered on every television service available. And it was always my fallback channel being a avid basketball lover. I assumed the nba would be offered being Kevin Garnett is kinda your pitch man. Please get the nba channel for the northwest. Oregon to be more specific. Thank you
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 5 of 16
(14,113 Views)
Agree on NBA tv.  Comcast has had it for quite a while.  If they don't offer the NBA season pass (very disappointed we still don't have this) at least get NBA tv.
Highlighted
Contributor altabird
Contributor
Message 6 of 16
(13,753 Views)
Add me to the list of customers that want to see NBA TV on the FiOS lineup. 
Highlighted
Contributor altabird
Contributor
Message 7 of 16
(13,682 Views)

call 1-800-483-7988 and push 3 at the prompt

or

PO Box 9000

Annapolis, MD 21401-9000

Highlighted
Copper Contributor Donkey97
Copper Contributor
Message 8 of 16
(13,530 Views)
I talked to verizon and they said spike HD is one channel we will get pretty soon. I want to see Comedy Central, G4tv, CourtTV, and Cartoon Network in HD, but those are going to be tough to get. In a few years nearly every major channel will shoot in HD, so it's a hurry up and wait situation right now.
Highlighted
Contributor Tube
Contributor
Message 9 of 16
(12,808 Views)
According to my program guide..NBA TV is "coming soon"  Also the HD channel - it says the same thing.  I am in Hampton Roads/Virginia Beach service area.
Highlighted
Contributor WalthamRyan
Contributor
Message 10 of 16
(12,691 Views)
I also would like to see NBA TV on the Verizon lineup, and agree with others that its omission seems curious, as it is a feature of most other cable services.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.