Switch Account

Where can customers put in a request for new channels to be added?

Where can customers put in a request for new channels to be added?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor Plissken
Contributor
Message 11 of 16
(6,857 Views)
There are a TON of requests for Monsters HD (as well as IFC, Sundance, and AMC) all over the internet, I would gladly pay extra money for Monsters HD alone and I've seen plenty of other people saying the same thing. I see no logical reason why rainbow media wouldn't allow Fios to have these channels.
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 12 of 16
(6,750 Views)
I was also looking to see about getting Monsters HD. It was on Cablevision.
Highlighted
Copper Contributor bull3964
Copper Contributor
Message 13 of 16
(6,591 Views)
Monsters HD isn't going to happen because it's going cease to exist in less than a month.  Voom HD Networks is discontinuing its 15 channels after January 15th 2009
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 14 of 16
(6,540 Views)
Monsters HD was one of my favs when it was on Dish Network. I actually subbed to Dish as an HD only customer. MonstersHD was the best ch hands down. No commercials at all and all of the movies were shown uncut. I would pay extra if it were a pay ch or offered as part of a package. There were a lot of repeated programs, but the ch still was the best on VOOM.  
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 15 of 16
(6,444 Views)

I'd like to see an RTN (Retro Television) affiliate or their east/west national feeds.

A perfect compliment to TVLand (yuk) and  America Life (aka Nostalgia Channel)

www.myretrotv.com

Highlighted
Contributor riffjim4069
Contributor
Message 16 of 16
(6,120 Views)

Yep, I too would like to see some VOOM channels added the FiOS TV lineup should they reappear in the U.S. market (pending litigation with EchoStar).  Additionally, I would also like to see the Rainbow Media HD channels added (AMC, IFC, We) if Cablevision will let Verizon have them at a competitive rate.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.