Switch Account

Where did the coming soon NBA channel go?

Where did the coming soon NBA channel go?

Contributor nets4ever
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(4,721 Views)
Does anybody now when the NBA channel coming? I look today and now its gone all together!!!!! What {please keep your posts courteous}  is going on...just put the {edited} channel on already VERIZON!!!!!!!!!!
Message Edited by KaLin on 02-04-2009 01:29 PM
1 REPLY 1
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 2
(4,610 Views)

@nets4ever wrote:
Does anybody now when the NBA channel coming? I look today and now its gone all together!!!!! What {please keep your posts courteous}  is going on...just put the {edited} channel on already VERIZON!!!!!!!!!!
Message Edited by KaLin on 02-04-2009 01:29 PM

I guess the same place the other "Coming Soon" channels went to. I am wondering what happend to all those in the November guide that has not been updated, but have vanished from the STB. Is the economy so bad that we can not get what was promised? Last I looked we are still paying. I guess it depends on what coming soon means to you. Kinda like it depends on what is is.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.