Where is General Hospital ???
ginnyw1

I just realized when I watched my DVR'ed shows that the Soap Opera Network has gone off the air as of the end of the day 12/30/13 !!!  Does anyone know where else I can view the current episodes of General Hospital ??? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where is General Hospital ???
PJL
Master - Level 3

@ginnyw wrote:

I just realized when I watched my DVR'ed shows that the Soap Opera Network has gone off the air as of the end of the day 12/30/13 !!!  Does anyone know where else I can view the current episodes of General Hospital ??? 

The WatchABC app for Windows, Android and IOS has "current' episodes ("current" meaning not  today's but a few days old).  WatchABC is also available via the web at http://watchabc.go.com/

It would be great if the apps eventually supported Chromecast, Apple TV, and smart TVs also to allow direct streaming to a TV, but at present they do not. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@ginnyw wrote:

The WatchABC app for Windows, Android and IOS has "current' episodes ("current" meaning not  today's but a few days old).  WatchABC is also available via the web at http://watchabc.go.com/

It would be great if the apps eventually supported Chromecast, Apple TV, and smart TVs also to allow direct streaming to a TV, but at present they do not. 

0 Likes
ronnie423
Enthusiast - Level 3

to all soap net fans disney isnt longer used that channel and general hosptial is going be cancer by end of january because of lower ratings ok now longer soap operas on the abc station no longer be replace by game shows tba ok is rumor two game shows comming back  to abc ok and stay tune one game show is the dating game coming back on abc and the bob eubanks is return back abc stay tune ok and big prime time special is comming about two game shows comming back abc ok

0 Likes
ginnyw1

PJL

Thanks so much for the info !! I have logged-on to the website on my computer & am now watching GH again.  I have also gotten caught-up on the episodes I missed.  Thanks again  : )

0 Likes