Switch Account

Where is NASA TV? Please add NASA!

Where is NASA TV? Please add NASA!

Highlighted
Contributor WabiSabi3939
Contributor
Message 1 of 6
(598 Views)

I’m posting yet another NASA channel request... The poll from years ago is non-functional for me and I don’t see any recent posts about it. Does anyone have an answer to this one? It has literally been 10 years!

5 REPLIES 5
MVP CRobGauth MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 6
(573 Views)

NASA TV is available free via any streaming device as well as online.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Copper Contributor Chet-NYC
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 6
(343 Views)

NASA TV and CSpan in HD!!  

Come on Verizon... these are free channels.  With all that is going on, we NEED C-Span in HD more than ever!!

MVP CRobGauth MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 6
(310 Views)

They may be free for subscribers.

But not necessarily free for cable providers.

They have to provide connectivity to the content.
Plus it also takes up a slot that can be used for another channel.

So it also comes down to popularity.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor Duque_VA
Contributor
Message 5 of 6
(171 Views)

I Want My MTV....     oh wait.   That's 35 years old.

I Want My NASA TV.   
Seriously Verizon:  In an age where we are reaching for the Moon AND Mars, launches occur on a weekly (or monthly, at worst) basis, it is inexcuseable to keep America in the dark.

Contributor WabiSabi3939
Contributor
Message 6 of 6
(167 Views)

Free via streaming and on the internet may be good and all, but I'm not just thinking of myself. For some, the convenience of things on the television is all they will do, specially when it comes to entertaining young children. Having more quality programming available is paramount. I'm thinking of the kids who may spend too much time watching TV, and that not being their own fault. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.