Re: Where's G4 HD and on-demand?
crazye1979

G4 has been in HD for a while, even when you posted this message. You don't know what you are talking about. I'm replying to the guy that says it's not broadcast in HD... It's not on Fios, but it is in HD, and in NY with TWCable... and they suck but I still want my G4HD back...

0 Likes
crazye1979

Not only that, but I have had G4 in HD in Queens when I was with Time Warner, so it is in NY as well.

0 Likes
WaxZ28

C'mon now FiOS please LISTEN to your customers! Even Optimum TV now carries G4TV in HD!!! It's the only channel I can stand to watch in SD so PLEASE hook us up! We pay a premium to stay with you, we can all go back to Cablevision and pay half the price and get G4TV HD.

0 Likes
thelancejr1
Enthusiast - Level 3

You do know it's not Verizon most of the time getting channels. G4 is owned by Comcast, and giving Verizon access to HD G4 will add to FIOS HD offerings. I believe its also a payment issue. Same deal with MSG in NY or something...

If they could give it to us now, I'm sure they would and why wouldnt they ?

0 Likes
v4vendetta14

Now we have to worrhy about G4 getting innundated by UFC content, as they are looking to split from Spike.  Don't get me wrong, I love UFC, but it deserves it's own channel.  G4 should stay tech/gaming oriented.  Give us a separate UFC channel.

And come on Comcast, don't be{word filter avoidance}... give verizon G4 HD and on-demand content.  G4 is more relevent than MTV is... 

0 Likes