Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Who do I complain to for still not having Cartoon Network HD?

Contributor
Contributor

Who do I complain to for still not having Cartoon Network HD?

Message 1 of 2
(509 Views)

So upon moving into our new apartment in Feb 02 '11 we switched to FiOS TV+Internet from DirecTVbecause of the alluring internet speeds. However, It is almost Aug '12 now and still no CN HD after seeing it posted previously on these forums and aknowledged by Verizon.

Literally every other service provider in my area has it now or has had it for a while.

Im considering switching for iO.

1 REPLY 1
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: Who do I complain to for still not having Cartoon Network HD?

Message 2 of 2
(471 Views)

Cartoon network in hd is sceduled to be added this fall along with bbc hd. It only took them three years to finally get around to doing it! In the meantime verizon has been adding and is scheduled to continue to add more spanish programming to their lineup since that content gets a lot of viewers. Tv providers have now taken notice of the fact that there are more people watching univision then there are watching abc, cbs, nbc or fox. The statistics are there and while i agree that there should be a lot more hd content to watch verizon is also looking out for their bottom line by giving people who want more content in another language.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.