Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Why I hate On Demand

Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Why I hate On Demand

Message 1 of 1
(471 Views)

I had decided to start watching Magic City on Starz on Demand last week since I had missed it during it's initial airing.  Normally I hate On Demand service and never use it, and my latest experience confirms why I don't.  I watched the first 5 episodes of Magic City last week.  12 hours later I sit down to watch the 6th episode and wouldn't you know it, the entire Magic City series is gone.  I thought maybe it was just a technical glitch so I checked back the next day.  Nope, everything is still gone.  So now I've been left hanging in the middle of the series.  This pretty much sums up why I use my DVR for everything.  On Demand is completely unreliable and unpredictable.  Some shows are missing random episodes, while other shows are missing entirely.  I really don't understand how anyone can put up with this service.  Shows come and go on a whim usually without warning.  I even checked for the dreaded expiration date on Magic City and none was listed.  And I know this type of situation is not specific to Verizon as I know people with other providers that complain about the same thing.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.