Re: Why Verizon always cuts out NFL Network for commercial
kbjh11
Yeah its happened all night. if it happens when eagles play all he'll will brake lose
0 Likes
Planet19

It is the most annoying thing. Constant interruptions when the game is developing. Obsviously there is somebody responsible for this, as this is not a malfunction of some kind. At no point were advertisements interrupted to show ...advertisements. Only game periods were butchered to interject annoying ads with total disrespect for the viewer.

Let's find out who's responsible and make our voices heard guys. Let's be responsible consumers and take this all the way.

0 Likes
phuster

The commercial interruptions were awful last night. It never happens with FOX, CBS, NBC and ESPN when they broadcast NFL games so I'm not sure if the NFL Network is at fault or Verizon.

0 Likes
doropallo
Contributor - Level 1

They were local ads, not national, so I put the entire blame on FIOS.  And as usual they ignore the complaints about it, until you call to cancel of course, but when I call I already have the new service in place.

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

Not in that market, but the reason Verizon MIGHT think its the NFL Network is that the ads are added (often automatically) when they get a signal from the provider that its time to add them.  So if the NFL network is sending them the signals at the wrong time its the NFL Networks problem.  Of course in either case its Verizon that looks bad.

0 Likes
doropallo
Contributor - Level 1

Why would the NFL send them to Verizon amd not Comcast?  My neighbor doesn't have this problem, nor does my Brother in Law with DirecTV.

0 Likes
Re: Why Verizon always cuts out NFL Network for commercial (STRIKE TWO!)
Osled
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's Verizon's responsibility. They control the feed. This is strike two, Verizon. This, along with not carrying ALL the MLB-package games in high-def (which other services like Direct TV do) is simply unacceptable. If ill-timed commercial interruptions happen again this week during Steelers' game, I'm canceling and telling neighbors and friends to do the same also. No excuse when other cable and satellite companies can provide better services for the same or less price.

0 Likes