Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have suffered with pixlation on all the hd channels off and on since I got fios. I have given up watching HD channels. I have called tech support because some channels were so bad (AMC comes to mind) that I could not see it at all. I have gotten the channel is unavailable message as well. I used to use tivo and thought that might have something to do with it so I got a multroom dvr...that has its own issues and i am returning it - it still pixelates, the multi room dvr also does not record the shows i have requested sometimes. I get a message that the channel was changed. Which is not likely because I have set recordings for 0200 and left it on that channel - only one thing being recorded as well. I have viewed this same problem on the boards and have decided to go back to my tivo. Looks like there is no fix for pixelation or multiroom dvrs .
I have never had pixelation in the 3 years I've had Fios. It sounds like you have a bad connection somewhere that is causing a weak signal. You need to call tech support and have them send someone to your home to check all the connections, inside and outside.