Widget

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Widget

Message 1 of 2
(3,963 Views)
hello to anyone that can give me info on the widget. I play fantasy football and trying to log into my widget. It seems if you have a log on with - in the log on you can not get in. For there is only underscores numbers and letter but no dashes. without the dashes you can not get in. Is this a glitch in the system? and am I the 1st to find this out? Hopefully this will be fixed. I thought cool I can go on widget and see my fantasy score but no - to log on. example  if my log on were glad-you-won  you would not be able to sign on becouse of the dashes. now if there were no dashes say gladyouwon then I would be able to sign in. Makes no since. any ideas out there? {edited for privacy}  thanks
Message Edited by ElizabethS on 07-31-2009 06:35 PM
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: Widget

Message 2 of 2
(3,891 Views)

never noticed the lack of the "-" character.  But I will check when I get home.

can you change your screen name on ESPN.com to not include the dash?

You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there. --Yogi Berra
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.