In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Anyone have any thoughts on this?
It was nice to have pre and post game coverage on YES on DirecTV before the games. Same for NESN.
This isn't worth the keystrokes I am using to write this but I have a friend who works for Verizon who said they are working on a national deal to broadcast YES all over. They hope to have everything done in April. If I hear more I will update this.
Does your friend have any more detailed info on this possibility? If Verizon is negotiating with YES Network, I assume they would be trying to put together a national RSN (regional sports networks) sports package like Direct TV and AT&T U-Verse have.
The only way I would see a benefit myself is if they came with the HD channels,too, and when you bought the major league packages (such as MLB Extra Innings) that you'd get the live HD games outside of the one HD channel that Extra Innings provides. I doubt this would happen though due to the contracts with iN Demand that verizon has now anyway...
Thanks for the update.
My wife is sooo Angry that she cant get YES right now.
I'll cross my fingers.
I'm assuming that your wife can't get anough of the "Michael Kay Knows Everything" shows and "Mike Francesa KNOWS EVEN MORE" simulcasts then?
You do realize that you wouldn't be able to see the live Yankees games anyway unless you purchase the separate AND CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ON FIOS MLB iN Demand Extra Innings package that is going for $169 early bird right now?
Which you can obviously get right now and start watching next week...? Just curious..