activating FYI app on Apple TV
rwh1955

I receive the FYI channel on FIOS.  I have the FIOS perferred HD package.

I cannot activate the FYI app on my apple TV.  When it takes me to the Verizon log-in page, I get a message that I must be subscribed to FYI.

I am subscribed.  Why can't I watch the shows on the Apple TV app?

rwh1955
0 Likes
Re: activating FYI app on Apple TV
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi rwh1955,

If you are still having this issue, would you mind sending us this information inf a private message so we can look in to this for you?

~Jess

0 Likes
wrightskc

We are experiencing the same exact problem as the previous commentor, any suggestions on fixing this issue?

0 Likes
mikep2020

Having the exact same issue. Was just on the phone with Verizon tech support for 124 minutes and 6 seconds, until my phone died and I hung up. I kept asking to speak to a supervisor, then I was put on very long hold times, and a supervisor never materialized. The tech had no idea what I was talking about, even though I described the problem in great detail, even going so far as to read the activation screens as things failed to connect. I've emailed FYI network to see if they have a solution.

0 Likes
BajaAlta
Enthusiast - Level 3

This appears to have been fixed - please give it another try and let us know if you are OK now

0 Likes
aserhat

I had the same issue tonight.  I tried a few times and it didnt go through.  

0 Likes
Jon1001
Enthusiast - Level 2
I am having a similar but different problem trying to activate HBO GO on my Apple TV. When I get to the Verizon logon it won't accept my user name and password. It simply keeps repeating the request.
0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you use HBO GO on another device (smart phone, computer, tablet, etc)?

0 Likes
jbmfinpro

I am having the same problem with the HGTV app on Apple TV.  It appears to get hung up as soon as it asks for my cable provider and I select Verizon FiOS from their list.

I have not had this problem activating other streaming channels on the Apple TV.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes