Add beIN Sports channel
jorgelv11
Enthusiast - Level 1
Owns he rights to La Liga Spanish soccer league and Italian league. MANY MANY MANY soccer fans follow these league sand now that they are not available to watch on ESPN deportes, fox soccer nor GOLTV fans will go for providers that have his channel and if Verizon does not add this channel to its line up they will lose LOTS of customers to dish network and Directv
Re: Add beIN Sports channel
jmansor
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am here to say add BeIN sports.  I need my La Liga, Serie A and USMNT away WC 2014 qualifiers!!!  You have the bandwidth.  Do it!!

0 Likes
Re: beIN Sports USA will be carried on FIOS?
psu_eddie

Spanish Super Cup isn't on beIN...it's on ESPN Deportes.  But after the 2nd leg, that's the last of any Spanish team you'll see until Champions League starts.  Verizon is dropping the ball if they don't pick this up. I mean its a no brainer.

0 Likes
scan3

COMCAST has now added beinSport.  Come-on Verizon.  Add beinSport NOW.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1140924/bein-sport-reaches-first-deal-on-cable-with-com...

0 Likes
HendersonNYC

Ummm...yeah, this sucks.  I really don't want to go through the hassle of switching to comcast but a full year of no Serie A will suck.  Seriously Verizon...get your act together.

Leon

0 Likes
konabob1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Come on FIOS, do the deal!  Honestly, La Liga and Serie A are the only things I watch on TV.  Please don't make me switch back to DirecTV!

0 Likes
charrua50

Add me to list of customers that will change providers if Fios doesn't acquire this channel soon.

0 Likes
EdeR1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Now that Comcast has planned to add the channel, it's a no brainer (for me) to drop FIOS. I can probably get much better pricing too if I bundle my internet service. Goodbye FIOS, not offering GolTV in HD was one thing, but not offering La Liga in any form is not something I can stand.

0 Likes
Being Channel
milton2

Being  Chanell  is  a new  sport  chanell  and  we can't see the  soccer games 

0 Likes
beIN sport
nicscal
Enthusiast - Level 2
I need to see beIN soccer channel. Is there a chance to see this channel? If not, I might consider to switch to Comcast. They have just announced today the partnership with beIN.

Thanks.
N.
0 Likes