Re: beIN Sports USA will be carried on FIOS?
nicscal
Enthusiast - Level 2
I can't stay without watching my Juventus. Please add beIN otherwise you are going to loose one customer.
0 Likes
Re: Being Channel
tns
Master - Level 2

Its beIN.  Reports have them close to making an agreement with Verizon.   http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-TV-Programming/Verizon-Settles-With-Active-Video-Nearing-Deals-Wit...

Lots of other threads on this.

0 Likes
George_Parr
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does anyone know if there is an option to be notified once bein sports is added to the lineup?

Something like an email or text message?

In case anyone from management is reading: I have not called DirectTV ... Yet.

I will give Verizona few weeks, before do something.

ryguy4
Enthusiast - Level 1
0Votes

ryguy
How to request beIN Sport 1 and 2!!!
by ryguy on 08-25-2012 05:34 PM

Hello all who would like Verizon to add beIN Sport 1and 2 to the hd lineup.  Here is the best way to request this:

Go to the beIN Sport website.  On the right there is a boxt that says "contact your provider to add this channel." Simply fill out the request form and tell them your zip code and provider.  Simple and best way we can request it.  Let beIN use it in their negotiations.  

FYI there is no reason to call Verizon about this.  I called and they tried to direct me to the website to request the channel.  I asked where specifically I could find this area of the website and was eventually told there was no formal way to request a channel over the phone or on the website.   they suggested posting on the forum which we have.  

Please do the steps above so we can hopefully  watch our la liga, serie a, and other soccer programming.

0 Likes
La Liga Soccer
CarltonG1

Is there a FIOS TV channel or package that regularly broadcast La Liga soccer?

0 Likes
Re: Add beIN Sports channel
jhgodfrey

If FIOS does not add beIn Sports very soon, I will do what all soccer fans will do -- switch to a provider who does.

You're on the clock FIOS - make the deal today.

John Godfrey

0 Likes
Please add BeIn Sports USA
Torero63us
Please Add Bein Sports channels , I am a soccer Fan and I need to wach Spain La Liga and Italian Soccer as Well.
0 Likes
Re: La Liga Soccer
nicscal
Enthusiast - Level 2
We are all waiting beIN sport channel for Verizon FIOS customers. Please go to their website http://www.beinsport.tv and click the link "Get beIN sport" and fill your name and zip code. Thanks
Re: La Liga Soccer
nicscal
Enthusiast - Level 2
Or you can create another post in this forum with the title "request to add beIN sport channel" something like that.
0 Likes
jcampo1
Verizon the clock is ticking to provide the service that the stakeholders want; BEIN
0 Likes