Re: La Liga Soccer
prisaz
Legend

In My opinion NO MORE SPORTS or create a seperate Sports Package, so all of us do not keep having to pay fo channels we do not want.

But if you want the channel mentioned, go to the Ideas Forum and vote for it.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Please-add-the-channels-beIN-Sports-1-amp...

0 Likes
beIN Sports Now
BeINSportsNow

What is it going to take for Verizon Fios to address the many questions and requests for beIN Sports? Have you no consideration for the users who pay you a lot of money for the service? I for one give you a few more days before I switch to another provider.

0 Likes
Re: beIN Sports Now
tns
Master - Level 2

@BeINSportsNow wrote:

What is it going to take for Verizon Fios to address the many questions and requests for beIN Sports? Have you no consideration for the users who pay you a lot of money for the service? I for one give you a few more days before I switch to another provider.

Just as many may want some other non-sports channel.  Until they solve their QAM space problem, every added National channel is a big probelm.

At the moment sports fans want several channels added.  E.g. Pac-12, beIn 1 and 2.  In hd of course.  And non-sports fans have a long list as well.

And of course,except for the Byron Allen .tv channels, no one is willing go give up any of the current channels.

0 Likes
Bein sports
Mparaya1
Please add Bein sports... No La Liga no more Fios.... I love fios but no Bein means goodbye Fios!!!!!
At least give us an update( are you guys negotiating.... Talking with Bein...) something!!!!
0 Likes
Re: beIN Sports USA will be carried on FIOS?
Mparaya1
Please add beIN to fios ... I will have no choice but to cancel fios if I have to miss another game!!!!
I am many of voices that are desperately asking for this to happen.... At least gives us an update of when it might happen
0 Likes
Re: beIN Sports USA will be carried on FIOS?
Mparaya1
BeIN sports to fios now!!!!!!
0 Likes
Mparaya1
Everyone go to beIN website and click get Bein!!!
0 Likes
Fanoskins44

Now that bein sports has the US Men's road games rights, it is imperative that Verizon adds this channel. Between LaLiga and Serie A, the rating will be there. Verizon has to get with the program and add this channel.

0 Likes
beIN Sports Channel
Meduber0128
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is Verizon going to carry beIN Sports Channel anytime soon?

Add BeIn Sports Usa
Macayabeach
As a loyal customer, I am requesting that BeIn sports USA be added immediately. Otherwise, soccer fans such as myself will have no choice but to switch to satellite or Comcast, and at a cheaper rate too, I might add.
0 Likes