Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

beIN Sports USA will be carried on FIOS?

Rol
Contributor
Contributor

beIN SPORT USA

Message 131 of 283
(2,678 Views)

add channel: beIN Sport USA

Rol
Contributor
Contributor

Spanish Soccer LA LIGA

Message 132 of 283
(2,684 Views)

add channel beIN SPORT USA to get back Spanish soccer that FIOS lost. Only alternative now is DirectTV

Ra2000
Contributor
Contributor

beIN sports English and español

Message 133 of 283
(2,685 Views)

Comcast, directTV and Dish all have this channel already....what is Verizon waiting to add it? Tomorrow Barcelona Real Madrid  play the clasico, and we can't watch it!!!!

miguelq2183
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

add BEin sports usa

Message 134 of 283
(2,691 Views)

it seems that you dont care about your customers, i being calling you, writting,texting, now foruming!!

we want to be able to watch spanish league, serie A "Italy" the only provider is BEin sports usa, we need that channel please

miguelq2183
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: beIN Sports USA will be carried on FIOS?

Message 135 of 283
(2,695 Views)

we need bein sports now!!!

Raiders13
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 136 of 283
(2,607 Views)
Verizon, we need any information you can offer regarding Bein sports!! It's bad enough we don't have Twc sports net to see the Lakers but now I can't watch Juventus from the Italian League??!! This is ridiculous!!!!
christianolivo
Contributor
Contributor

Message 137 of 283
(2,380 Views)

i am more than mad, i can't watch "el classico" Real Madrid vs Barcelona. We rarely watch tv and we mainly have cable because of these kind of soccer matches. What a waste of money, what a bad service.  YOUR OPTION VERIZON: put the beIN channel or i will switch to other, like many others i bet.

Rmfanno1
Contributor
Contributor

Message 138 of 283
(2,374 Views)

So fustrated that verizon is not carrying bein sports and is dragging their feet to get the channel in the lineup. I've been pretty happy with the service but come on verizon you seriously have me contemplating switching to directtv so i can real madrid.

beINsportsToday
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Add BeIn Sports Usa

Message 139 of 283
(2,256 Views)

BeIN Sports USA Today. Only other options are dish or Comcast. Will someone from FIOS weigh in?

Bobbo527
Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I

Re: Add BeIn Sports Usa

Message 140 of 283
(2,248 Views)

@beINsportsToday wrote:

BeIN Sports USA Today. Only other options are dish or Comcast. Will someone from FIOS weigh in?

This is a peer to peer forum, you will never get any kind of response from Verizon here. And they won't comment anyway if you ask them directly. As I said in another post, I do believe they will carry this channel in the future, only it's NOT going to be anytime soon.  And Comcast and DISH ONLY carry the SD channel no HD.  if you want HD your only option is DirecTV.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title