beIN Sport Channel
GQAlix
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will absolutely cancel my FIOS Services come January when my contract is up. I am paying almost $180 a month for the Fios Triple Package with five TV's in my house, all I want is the beIN Sport/ Soccer Channel, I can't even watch my favorite Team play anymore (Real Madrid), I will be cancelling FIOS comes January, going to DirecTV.

Re: beIN Sports USA will be carried on FIOS?
Raiders131
Contributor - Level 1
Come on Verizon get BeIN sports.
0 Likes
Slope1

verizon we need that channel.bein will do great.why no one from Verizon knows anything.

0 Likes
jcampo1
Verizon, add BEin Sports. We demand it, Listen to your customers. Give customers what they want. I paid $462 for Verizon services last month. I encourage others to let Verizon how much you pay per month so they realize that we deserve a better service.
0 Likes
Raiders131
Contributor - Level 1

Where's Bein sports???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm mad as {word filter avoidance} at missing my Juve games!!!

0 Likes
Raiders131
Contributor - Level 1
No Pac12??!! No TWC Sports??!! No Bein sports??!!! I'm about ready to be done with Verizon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Likes
cghefner
Enthusiast - Level 2

AWESOME!  THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU *NOT VERY NICE* EXECUTIVES WITH NO CLUE OR CONCERN ABOUT WHAT YOUR CUSTOMERS WANT.  YOU ALL ARE *NOT VERY NICE MEANIES* WHO CAN'T SEE HOW IMPORTANT IT IS FOR AMERICANS TO BE ABLE TO WATCH AND ROOT FOR OUR US NATIONAL MEN'S TEAM SINCE IT IS ON BEIN SPORT.

VERIZON BIG WIGS: YOU ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER *BAD GUYS* 

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR BEING SO INCONSIDERATE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS WHO ON AVERAGE HAND OVER $150 - 200 A MONTH FOR THE PRIVILEGE OF BEING ABUSED BY YOU *NASTY PEOPLE.*

(Now before everyone responds that they don't read these forums, I already know that.  I question whether they have the capacity to read at all! I have already called Verizon's sorry excuse for customer service multiple times and after hours of crappy hold music, I get to talk to poorly trained people who have no idea what I am talking about and no clue as to find out anything about Bein Sport.)

JUST GIVES US THE CHANNEL WE WANT YOU *MEANIES*

cghefner
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wake up and start doing things for your customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Raiders131
Contributor - Level 1
Bein sports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it!!!
0 Likes
erodref
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please add beIN Sports USA channel. I cannot stand without watching my favorite team in the world, BARCELONA. Comcast, Dish Network, DIRECTTV already have it. I'm thinking of switching to one of these providers to get this channel. Thank you.