What the Hell? How long do we got to wait for Bein Sports?
andacagar
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seriously whats wrong with Verizon for this? get it done get rid of Wack- {word filter avoidance} Gol TV and garbage Mexican Sports channel like Univision Deportes and Fox Deportes.

0 Likes
How long do we got to wait for Bein Sports?
jmansor
Enthusiast - Level 2

Let's go FiOS...let's get it done!!  BeIN Sport USA in HD!!  I know you can do it.

0 Likes
Medina1175
Enthusiast - Level 1

Come on Verizon..Messi just broke a record for most goals in a seaon and weve seen 0 total. 

Make us Futbol and Sports ans happy

Lets get this done or i bail to DTV

Re: beIN Sport HD. When??????????????????
tns
Master - Level 2

@nlipsas wrote:

How long does

Does ANYONE read these message boards???

Does verizon care at all about their customers that pay over $200 per month for crappy services and equipment???

How much longer do I have to wait before canceling your service???

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://www.beinsport.tv/

Your talking to fellow users.   Yes admins probably read, but don't normally do much more than redirect people to places where they can get support.

Personally I don't care about this channel, but than I also don't care much about either type of Football, basketball, baseball, etc.  Doesn't help that some of these football (soccer) league coverage keep changing who carries them.  So one year the fans are demanding one channel be added and then, when they move, ask for a different channel.  But of course they don't want the first channel dropped.

Re: beIN Sports USA will be carried on FIOS?
Greg26001
Contributor - Level 2

It's not happening any time soon.  The European leagues opted for the green of the sheiks with this new TV deal, and they and the fans have to pay the price.  Verizon should not have to pay for another soccer network.

karimikins
Enthusiast - Level 1

The contract is until 2015 for the leagues already, so theere is no change anytime soon. 

What amazes me though is that all other major competitors already have aquired the channel in my area. In Jersey City it is available on Dish, Direc TV and ComCast. If they can do it, so can Verizon. Please don't make me go back to ComCast...

0 Likes
Cerebud
Enthusiast - Level 2

They will HAVE to add BeIN sports for the USA away games. Please, FIOS, this will be a dealbreaker if you don't carry it 

0 Likes
rcrdosorio

I waited almost 6 month for this just happen. The liga will play their final second half of the tournament.   I will have no option on switching to DTV. As Argentinean fans I will also love to have the 2014 world cup qualification for soudamerica on my TV and this is also carried by bein sport network. Please make this happen. I being in fios for more than 5 years.  Thanks

Ricardo

0 Likes
Optimus_Prime76
Enthusiast - Level 1

Lets go FIOS.....this is a no brainer man! Get the contract and they will come.....

0 Likes
Ineedlaliga
Enthusiast - Level 2

We waited for 6 months. I've called, I've emailed, I've posted, I've done everything I could think of to try to keep fios. The bottom line is that Verizon is not getting BeIn.  In my opinion, from all that I've read (and I am not just reading here in these forums) they do not have any plans to get BeIn. As of yesterday we switched to Direct Tv - it was a long shot becasue I did not think we would get a signal - but as luck would have it - we do! The picture is fanstatic, we get a lot more channels, we can record up to 5 shows at once, our bill is $40 cheaper and we get to WATCH LA LIGA!!!!!! Stop waitng for verizon - if you REALLY want to watch Bein in HD - SWITCH TO DIRECT TV!!

Good riddance Verizon!

0 Likes